Your Business. Your Industry.
Represented at the Local, State and National Levels
When you become a Member of the Building Industry Association of Central KY, you automatically become a Member of the Home Builders Association of Kentucky (HBAK) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), giving you all three Memberships for the price of one!
STATE ASSOCIATION: The HBA of Kentucky, based in Frankfort, works for members on a daily basis. Aside from legislation and regulations which are constantly being monitored, the Association also offers members valuable savings through the group insurance programs. Services provided by HBAK include:
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION: The National Association of Home Builders has a staff of approximately 250 experts in various areas of the housing industry. These experts monitor any national legislation or regulation which may affect the housing industry.
- The National Association represents a strong nationwide network of over 800 state and local associations consisting of over 200,000 member firms that join forces to successfully battle the difficult issues facing the building industry.
- NAHB maintains a powerful voice that influences local, state, and federal policies that impact the building industry.
- NAHB provides members with exclusive discounts on business products and services, such as fax machines and rental cars.
- NAHB publishes Nations Building News, a leading industry newspaper.
- NAHB publishes the award winning BUILDER magazine.
- Providers the largest housing and building trade show in the country with over 350,000 square feet of the latest technologies, products, and services for the industry.
- The NAHB Bookstore offers an extensive assortment of books, leaflets, videotapes, slide shows, and audio cassettes targeted to the building industry.
- The Legal Department provides free legal research to all members and builder associations on any problem related to the building industry.